Here are some suggestions for activities to do with children around the Zazie:
- Bercy Gardens and the Cinémathèque Française (and its cinema museum), the Cour Saint-Emilion (and its restaurants and cinemas) and above all the Fairground Arts Museum with its romantic old carousels.
- The Jardin des Plantes with the Great Evolution Gallery – part of the Museum of Natural History.
- The Palais de la Porte Dorée, a magnificent Art Deco complex, which houses the Immigration Museum and the Tropical Aquarium (direct to Porte Dorée metro station by line 8).
- The Bois de Vincennes, with Lake Daumesnil (for canoeing), the Parc Floral, the Château de Vincennes and of course the Zoo of Vincennes. Accessible by Bus 46 (rue de Reuilly) or metro line 8.
- La Coulée verte (green suspended trail), above the Viaduct of Arts, 4.5 km of green walk set on the old Bastille railway line to the Bois de Vincennes.
- The Canal Saint-Martin, which flows underground from Bastille up then opens in its northern part, to be followed on foot, by bike or by boat with Canauxrama from the Arsenal dock.