The main Parisian sights are close to the Zazie and you can purchase normal or skip-the-line tickets at Paris Visitors Bureau.
- The Eiffel Tower Tower. Access to the transparent floor on the 1st floor and the 2nd floor is on foot or by lift. In both cases, to avoid queues of sometimes several hours, it is advisable to book in advance, directly on the Eiffel Tower site. If tickets are not available, Zazie offers last-minute skip-the-line access, with a guide, from € 35.
- The great museums. To get there without delay, ask for skip-the-line tickets at Paris Visitors Bureau or straight to each museum. During your visit to the Louvre Museum, take a walk in the Tuileries gardens, where the Jeu de Paume and the Orangery museums are located, and in the Gardens of the Palais Royal, behind the Comédie Française. And after the Orsay Museum, come back via the banks of the Seine.
- Notre Dame, Ile Saint-Louis, the Marais. This is a stroll in the historic heart of Paris. Do not miss the Towers of Notre-Dame, the Place des Vosges, the Sainte Chapelle and the Conciergerie.
- The Champs Elysées. Get there directly from the Zazie by metro line 1, “with an open heart to the unknown” as one famous song goes… but keep your handbag tightly closed!
- Montmartre is also accessible directly by metro line 2 from the Nation station for an unforgettable panoramic view of Paris, in all seasons.
- Are you a fan of museums and sightseeing? You might consider the Paris Museum Pass, for 2, 4 or 6 days: it gives you access to more than 50 museums and monuments of Paris and Ile-de-France. Information and reservations at the Paris Visitors Bureau.