Here are our tips for getting off the beaten track, meeting another Paris, visiting with Parisians and bringing back other memories:
- The Parisian Greeters offer a subjective discovery of their neighborhood through personalised tours.
- PariSolidari-thé organises solidarity treasure hunts in several districts of Paris, including that of the Zazie Hotel, but also discovery workshops or visits-meetings. Tailor-made to discover urban and citizen initiatives.
- Ça se visite offers alternative tours of Paris and its inner suburbs: unusual encounters, pedestrian and scooter rallies, day or night, in the spirit of participatory, fair and united tourism.
- The Fresh street Art Tour takes fans and amateurs around Street Art, stencil and graffiti: take a curious and attentive look at the walls of Paris.
- The Explore Paris platform offers a vast program of visits to be booked online, available throughout the year, on original themes that gives priority to meeting locals: know-how, gastronomy, activities by the river, visit of special neighborhoods …
- And for an even wide reaching Paris, Enlarge your Paris takes you beyond the ring road.
- Paris on foot is even better: check out our hiking suggestions in the Move section.